The jolly elves are at it again at Just Riddles and More...! This time they've come up with a variation of riddles and created this little "Holiday IQ Quiz". Try it - see how much you know about the Christmas holidays. It's all in fun and is not meant to reflect what you really do know about the holidays! Remember, the elves want you to have fun here!! Answer each question by clicking on one of the answer buttons. If you're wrong, try another answer or go on to the next question. Keep track of your correct answers and see how you rate on the IQ scale below.
1. What is the name of Tiny Tim's father in the story, "A Christmas Carol?"
B. Bill Hatchet
C. Ben Sackett
D. Bob Cratchit
2. How many sides does a snowflake have?
3. What form of greenery is the most popular thing to decorate a house with?
4. Which of the following songs was NOT introduced in a musical or a Christmas special?
B. Silver Bells
5. In the movie "Miracle on 34th Street", Kris Kringle is hired to play Santa in what store?
B. FAO Schwarz
6. In the cartoon special "A Charlie Brown Christmas", who is the director of the Christmas Play?
7. Which of the following is NOT one of Santa's reindeer?
8. Which of the following characters was NOT in a children's version of "A Christmas Carol"?
A. Mickey Mouse
B. Bugs Bunny
D. Mr. Magoo
9. What were the three gifts that the three Wise Men brought to the Baby Jesus?
10. What traditional Christmas plant is NOT poisonous?
11. What do they call Santa Claus in Germany?
B. Papa Noel
12. In the movie "A Christmas Story", what does Ralphie want for Christmas?
A. A football
13. Which of the following animals does NOT live at the North Pole?
A. Polar Bear
D. Sea Otter
14. What does Santa put in the stockings of bad little boys and girls?
15. Where was the star that the three Wise Men followed to find the Baby Jesus?
A. In the North
B. In the South
C. In the East
D. In the West
HOLIDAY IQ SCALE
I answered all 15 correctly!..........
I got them all but 1 or 2.............
I missed 3 or 4........................
I missed 5 or more....................
I am a genius about the holidays!
I am pretty darn smart about this stuff!
I am a little rusty on these things!
I am ashamed and need to spend time with Santa and the elves!