Free Stuff -- Link to Us
1. What kind of dress clothes do lawyers wear?
2. What do you have if an ax falls on your car?
An ax-i-dent (accident).
3. What is in the army and is corny?
A colonel (kernel).
4. What do you call a man when a Marine sits on him?
5. What animal breaks the rules?
A cheetah (cheater).
6. What animal has a chip on its shoulder?
7. How does an octopus go to war?
8. What color is a cheerleader?
9. What kind of bell doesn't ring?
10. What do ants use for hula hoops?
11. What is a commonly used word that ends in T, contains the letters VEN and starts with IN?
12. If yesterday had been Wednesday's tomorrow and tomorrow is Sunday's yesterday, what day would today be?
13. What is the opposite of the statement: "I am not leaving?"
I am going.
14. What 7 letter word becomes longer when the third letter is removed?
15. Paris starts with a "P" and ends with an "E". Explain
Yes, Paris begins with P and the word "ends" begins with an E.
Go to Word Riddles Page 2
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2015 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved