Free Stuff l Link to Us l
Contact Us l
Games l Riddles
1. If there were no food left, what could people do?
2. What did the wig say to the head?
3. What occurs when two oxen bump into each other?
4. Why were the inventors of the airplane correct in thinking they could fly?
5. What is black and white and red all over?
6. What part of a clock is always old?
7. When do princes become kings?
8. Why are men going bald at an older age these days?
9. Why do hurricanes travel so fast?
10. Why do people laugh up their sleeves?
11. What did the January calendar girl say to the February calendar girl?
12. What did the stocking with the hole in it say to the shoe?
13. What happens to tires when they get old?
14. What is black and white and read all over?
15. Which person can jump higher than a house?
16. How do they drink water in the South?
17. What are the three swiftest means of communication?
18. When do the leaves begin to turn?
19. If fish lived on land, where would they live?
20. What did one faucet say to the other faucet?
21. What did the shirt say to the pants?
22. Why do statues and paintings of George Washington always show him standing?
23. What did one invisible man say to the other invisible man?
24. What do hill people cook their food on?
25. What is a banged-up used car?
Go to Weird Riddles Page 2
Tell a Friend to Visit
Free Tell-a-Friend by Bravenet.com
Keep having fun at Just Riddles and
Riddles * Games *
Daily Puzzle & Games * Illusions * Downloads * Picture Puzzles * Quizzes * Free Stuff * Comic Fun
Number Equations * Math Puzzlers * Mystery Corner * Kids Pages * Webmasters * Word Play *
Trivia * Great Links
Logic Questions *
Wacky Words *
Cats * Challenge Puzzle *
Hidden Faces *
Bible Names Puzzle
Brain Busters *
Vocal Puzzles *
Magic Tricks *
Message Board *
Sign/View Our Guest Book *
©1999-2014 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved