Free Stuff -- Link to Us
1. If there were no food left, what could people do?
Country people could eat their forest preserves and city people could eat their traffic jams.
2. What did the wig say to the head?
I've got you covered.
3. What occurs when two oxen bump into each other?
An oxident (accident).
4. Why were the inventors of the airplane correct in thinking they could fly?
Because they were Wright (right).
5. What is black and white and red all over?
A skunk with diaper rash.
6. What part of a clock is always old?
The second hand.
7. When do princes become kings?
Mostly in April, when the rains (reigns) begin.
8. Why are men going bald at an older age these days?
Because they're wearing their hair longer.
9. Why do hurricanes travel so fast?
Because if they travelled slowly, they'd be known as slow-i-canes.
10. Why do people laugh up their sleeves?
That's where their funny bones are.
11. What did the January calendar girl say to the February calendar girl?
"I have more dates than you do."
12. What did the stocking with the hole in it say to the shoe?
"Well, I'll be darned."
13. What happens to tires when they get old?
They are retired.
14. What is black and white and read all over?
15. Which person can jump higher than a house?
Anyone. A house can't jump.
Go to Weird Riddles Page 2
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved