Free Stuff -- Link to Us
1. What did the boy squirrel say to the girl squirrel on Valentine's Day?
"I'm nuts about you!"
2. What did the man with the broken leg say to his nurse?
"I've got a crutch (crush) on you!"
3. What do you call two birds in love?
Tweet (sweet) Hearts.
4. What did the boy pickle say to the girl pickle on Valentine's Day?
"You mean a great dill (deal) to me."
5. If your Aunt ran off to get married, what would you call her?
6. What do squirrels give each other for Valentine's Day?
7. What do farmers give their wives on Valentine's Day?
Hogs and kisses.
8. What did one light bulb say to the other?
"I love you a whole watt!"
9. Why did the cannibal break up with his Valentine?
She didn't suit his taste!
10. What did the boy bird say to the girl bird on Valentine's Day?
"Let me call you Tweet heart."
11. What did the girl squirrel say to the boy squirrel on Valentine's Day?
"You're nuts so bad yourself!"
12. Did you hear about the romance in the tropical fish tank?
It was a case of guppy love.
13. What did the boy light bulb say to the girl light bulb on Valentine's Day?
"I wuv you watts and watts."
14. What did the boy drum say to the girl drum on Valentine's Day?
"My heart beats for you."
15. What would you get if you crossed a dog with a valentine card?
A card that says, "I love you drool-ly."
Go to Valentine Riddles Page 2
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved