Here's a trivia quiz you may find puzzling!! How many do you know???
1. How many words are in the Bible?
2. In the USA, about how many gallons of milk does the average cow give in one year?
3. Where is the windiest place on earth?
4. Who is likely to have a faster pulse - a man or a woman?
5. How many muscles do you use to take a single step forward?
6. What is the most frequently sung song in the English language?
7. What verse is the exact center of the Bible?
8. Are most calico cats female or male?
9. What is the largest island in the world?
10. Name the four US states that meet at a place called "the four corners"?
11. Who invented scissors?
12. How old was Mozart when he wrote his first concerto?
13. What is the slowest animal and what is its speed?
14. Which is heavier - milk or cream?