Free Stuff -- Link to Us
1. What is everyone's favorite tree?
A poplar (popular) tree.
2. What is the best way to send a letter to the Easter Bunny?
By hare (air) mail.
3. What is the difference between a fish and a piano?
You can't tuna fish.
4. What is the first thing ghosts do when they get into a car?
They fasten their sheet (seat) belts.
5. What is the proverb about catching a cold?
Win a flu (few), lose a flu.
6. What kind of ant can count?
7. What kind of kitten works for the Red Cross?
A first-aid kit.
8. What kind of tie does a pig wear?
A pigsty (pig's tie).
9. What letter stands for a drink?
The letter T.
10. What is an ant dictator?
11. Why do windows squeak when you open them?
Because they have panes (pains).
12. Why does a lion kneel before it springs?
Because it is preying (praying).
13. Why doesn't Sweden export cattle?
Because they want to keep their Stockholm (stock home).
14. Why is a barefoot boy like an Eskimo?
The barefoot boy wears no shoes and the Eskimo wears snowshoes.
15. Why is a mouse like hay?
Because the cat'll (cattle) eat it.
Go to Tricky Riddles Page 2
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved