Free Stuff l Link to Us l
Contact Us l
Games l Riddles
1. What is everyone's favorite tree?
2. What is the best way to send a letter to the Easter Bunny?
3. What is the difference between a fish and a piano?
4. What is the first thing ghosts do when they get into a car?
5. What is the proverb about catching a cold?
6. What kind of ant can count?
7. What kind of kitten works for the Red Cross?
8. What kind of tie does a pig wear?
9. What letter stands for a drink?
10. What is an ant dictator?
11. Why do windows squeak when you open them?
12. Why does a lion kneel before it springs?
13. Why doesn't Sweden export cattle?
14. Why is a barefoot boy like an Eskimo?
15. Why is a mouse like hay?
16. Why is Saturday night important to Roman Emperor Julius's girl friend?
17. Why is an inexpensive dog a bad watchdog?
18. Why is Ireland so rich?
19. Why is a shirt with 8 buttons so interesting?
20. Why was the little horse unhappy?
21. What man in the Bible was the busiest doctor?
22. Where does the sandman keep his sleeping sand?
23. Where were the first French fries made?
24. Why are oranges like bells?
25. Why did the lady hold her ears when she passed the chickens?
Go to Tricky Riddles Page 2
Tell a Friend to Visit
Free Tell-a-Friend by Bravenet.com
Keep having fun at Just Riddles and
Riddles * Games *
Daily Puzzle & Games * Illusions * Downloads * Picture Puzzles * Quizzes * Free Stuff * Comic Fun
Number Equations * Math Puzzlers * Mystery Corner * Kids Pages * Webmasters * Word Play *
Trivia * Great Links
Logic Questions *
Wacky Words *
Cats * Challenge Puzzle *
Hidden Faces *
Bible Names Puzzle
Brain Busters *
Vocal Puzzles *
Magic Tricks *
Message Board *
Sign/View Our Guest Book *
©1999-2014 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved