Free Stuff -- Link to Us
1. What type of key do you use on Thanksgiving?
2. What did the turkey say before it was roasted?
Boy I'm stuffed.
3. What do you get if you cross a turkey with a bell?
A bird that has to wring its own neck.
4. What are unhappy cranberries called?
5. If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
6. What do you get when you cross a turkey with a centipede?
Lots of drumsticks.
7. What cat discovered America?
8. Why did the turkey cross the road?
It was the chicken's day off.
9. What's the best dance to do on Thanksgiving?
The turkey trot.
10. If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for?
11. Why can't you take a turkey to church?
Because they use such FOWL language.
12. Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?
13. Where did the first corn come from?
The stalk brought it.
14. How did the Mayflower show that it liked America?
It hugged the shore.
15. Why don't you eat fish on Thanksgiving?
Because Thanksgiving never falls on a Fry-Day (Friday).
Go to Thanksgiving Riddles Page 2
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2015 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved