Free Stuff -- Link to Us
1. How long did the Hundred Years War last?
116 years, from 1337 to 1453.
2. Which country makes panama hats?
3. What is a camel's hair brush made of?
4. How long did the Thirty Years War last?
Thirty Years, of course -- from 1618 to 1648.
5. What starts with "e" ends with "e" and contains only one letter?
6. Which room has no door, no windows, no floor and no roof?
7. What do we all put off until tomorrow?
8. What has eyes but can't see?
9. What is hard to beat?
A drum with a hole in it.
10. What is too much for one, enough for two, but nothing at all for three?
11. How is seasickness like an auction?
One is the effects of a sail and the other is a sale of effects.
12. What is the difference between a teacher and a cashier?
One tills the mind and the other minds the till.
13. What do men want the least on their hands?
14. If you were pushed down a flight of stairs, what would you fall against?
You would fall against your will.
15. Born at the same time as the world, destined to live as long as the world, and yet never five weeks old. What is it?
Go to Paradox Riddles Page 2
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved