Free Stuff -- Link to Us
1. When do elephants have 8 feet?
When there are 2 of them.
2. What has 4 legs and only 1 foot?
3. What is alive and has only 1 foot?
4. What has 100 legs but cannot walk?
50 pairs of pants.
5. What has 4 legs and flies? (Hint: it's not a dead horse!)
2 pairs of pants.
6. What coin doubles in value when half is deducted?
A half dollar. (deduct the word half and you have a dollar).
7. What is the difference between a new penny and an old quarter?
8. If you can buy eight eggs for 26 cents, how many can you buy for a cent and a quarter?
9. Why should you never mention the number 288 in front of anyone?
Because it is too gross - 2 times 144 which is a gross.
10. Where can you buy a ruler that is 3 feet long?
At a yard sale.
11. How many times can you subtract 6 from 30?
Only once, after that it is no longer 30.
12. What number can you subtract half from to obtain a result that is zero?
The number 8 - made up of 2 zeros one on top of the other.
13. How can half of 12 be 7?
When the 12 is a Roman numeral - XII. Remove the bottom half and you get VII.
14. How many 9's are there between 1 and 100?
15. If one nickel is worth five cents, how much is half of one half of a nickel worth?
Go to Numbers Riddles Page 2
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2015 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved