MORE KIDS RIDDLES PAGE 3
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
31. What can clap without any hands?
32. Why is Alabama the smartest state in the USA?
Because it has 4 A's and one B.
33. When is a gun unemployed?
When it's fired.
34. What can you serve, but never eat?
A tennis ball.
35. What is the center of gravity?
The letter V.
36. How can you make seven even?
Take away the letter S.
37. When is a house not on land and not on water?
When it's on fire.
38. Why is an island like the letter T?
Because it's in the middle of water.
39. What is the cannibals' favorite game?
Swallow the leader.
40. How can you spell cold with two letters?
41. How do you make a lemon drop?
Hold it and then let go.
42. What kind of soda shouldn't you drink?
43. What is easy to get into, but hard to get out of?
44. Why did the woman wear a helmet at the dinner table?
She was on a crash diet.
45. If two's company and three a crowd, what are four and five?
Go to page 4 of Newest Kids Riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
GO BACK TO THE KIDS PAGES
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved