MORE KIDS RIDDLES PAGE 2
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
16. What did the chewing gum say to the shoe?
"I'm stuck on you."
17. What do you call a gorilla with a banana in each ear?
Whatever you want, because it can't hear you.
18. What word of five letters has only one left when two letters are removed?
Stone = (St)one.
19. If lightening strikes an orchestra, who is most likely to get hit?
20. What has a horn but does not honk?
21. How many peas are there in a pint?
There is one 'P' in a 'pint'.
22. What four letters would frighten a thief?
O I C U.
23. What is the difference between here and there?
The letter “t”.
24. What's the difference between a Jeweler and a Jailer?
A Jeweler sells watches and a Jailer watches cells.
25. How does a baby ghost cry?
Boo hoo, boo hoo.
26. When is a car, not a car?
When it turns into a parking lot.
27. If you were racing and passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in?
28. What’s smaller than an ant’s mouth?
What the ant eats.
29. What bank never has any money?
30. What gets bigger and bigger the more you take more away from it?
Go to page 3 of Newest Kids Riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
GO BACK TO THE KIDS PAGES
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved