Free Stuff -- Link to Us
1. How did the big mountain know that the little mountain was fibbing?
Because it was only a bluff.
2. What advice can you give a fish so he can avoid being caught?
Don't fall for any old line.
3. What did one shrub say to the other shrub?
Am I bushed.
4. What did the baby porcupine say to the cactus?
"Are you my mother?"
5. What goes snap, crackle, pop?
A firefly with a short circuit.
6. What is a hot and noisy duck?
7. What is the dirtiest word in the world?
8. When you take away two letters from this five-letter word, you get one. What word is it?
Stone or atone.
9. Why did the lady mouse want to move?
She was tired of living in a hole in the wall.
10. Why don't bananas snore?
They don't want to wake up the rest of the bunch.
11. How do birds stop themselves in the air?
With air brakes.
12. What animal talks a lot?
13. What did one termite say to the other termite when he saw a house burning?
14. What did the tree say to the axe?
15. What happens to grapes that worry too much?
They get wrinkled and turn into raisins.
Go to Nature Riddles Page 2
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2015 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved