KIDS RIDDLES PAGE 4
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
46. What did the sock say to the foot?
"You're putting me on."
47. What did one potato chip say to the other?
"Shall we go for a dip?"
48. What did the candy bar say to the lollipop?
49. How does a king open a door?
With a monarch-y.
50. What do you need if you want to see an iceberg 20 miles away?
51. Why did the prisoner take a shower before breaking out of jail?
He wanted to make a clean getaway.
52. What did the outlaw get when he stole a calendar?
53. How did the hangman keep up with current events?
He read the noose paper.
54. Which way did the outlaw go when he stole the computer?
He went data way.
55. Why couldn't the sailors play cards?
Because the captain was standing on the deck.
56. Why wasn't the outlaw allowed to be buried in the town cemetery?
Because he wasn't dead.
57. What happened to the crook who fell into the cement mixer?
He became a hardened criminal.
58. What has 2 gloves and 4 legs?
Two baseball players.
59. Which horse eats and drinks with its tail?
All. No horse takes off its tail to eat or drink.
60. Which month do monkeys play baseball?
Go to page 5 of Kids Riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
GO BACK TO THE KIDS PAGES
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved