KIDS RIDDLES PAGE 2
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
16. What do moths study in school?
17. Why do sharks only swim in salt water?
Because pepper water makes them sneeze.
18. What time is it when 12 cats chase a mouse?
12 after 1.
19. What is a cat on Ice?
A Cool Cat.
20. What can you sit on, sleep on, and brush your teeth with?
A chair, a bed, and a toothbrush.
21. Who can shave 25 times a day and still have a beard?
22. What runs but cannot walk?
23. What has a foot on each side and one in the middle?
24. What can you catch but not throw?
25. What is the tallest building in town?
The library -- it has a lot of stories.
26. Can giraffes have babies?
No, they can only have giraffes.
27. How do rabbits travel when they go on vacation?
28. What clothing does a house wear?
29. What kind of shoes should you wear when your basement is flooded?
30. What kind of ties can't you wear?
Go to page 3 of Kids Riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
GO BACK TO THE KIDS PAGES
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved