Free Stuff -- Link to Us
1. Why do dragons sleep all day?
They like to hunt Knights.
2. What is the greatest worldwide use of cowhide?
To cover cows.
3. Why do hummingbirds hum?
Because they don't know the words.
4. What does a cat have that no other animal has?
5. Why are elephants poor?
Because they work for peanuts.
6. What's three stories tall and moves at 15 mph through the jungle?
A giraffe on roller blades.
7. What game do cows play at parties?
8. How many letters are there in the alphabet?
9. When does Friday come before Thursday?
In the Dictionary.
10. What has a bark, but no bite?
11. What flies around all day but never goes anywhere?
12. Why did the Bumble Bee put honey under his pillow?
He wanted to have Sweet Dreams.
13. What goes up, but never comes down?
14. What do sea monsters eat?
Fish and ships.
15. What building has the most stories?
Go to page 2 of Kids Riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
GO BACK TO THE KIDS PAGES
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved