Free Stuff -- Link to Us
1. A man was driving a black truck. His lights were not on.
The moon was not out. A lady was crossing the street. How did the man see her?
It was a bright, sunny day.
2. If a dime and a quarter were on the Empire State Building, which would jump off first?
The dime, because it has less sense (cents).
3. What asks no question but demands an answer?
A doorbell or a ringing telephone.
4. What did one wall say to the other?
I'll meet you at the corner.
5. What did the man say when he got a big phone bill?
"Who said talk is cheap?"
6. What goes up and down but doesn't move?
7. What is a zebra?
A horse with Venetian blinds.
8. What kind of bulbs don't need water?
9. What people are like the end of a book?
10. What word if pronounced right is wrong but if pronounced wrong is right?
11. Can you read the following? Yy u r yy u b I c u r yy 4 me.
Too wise you are, too wise you be, I see you are too wise for me.
12. If a man were born in Greece, raised in Spain, came to America, and died in San Francisco, what is he?
13. What belongs to you, but is used more by others?
14. What did the bee say to the flower?
15. What did the tree say to the woodpecker?
You bore me.
Go to General Riddles Page 2
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved