Free Stuff -- Link to Us
Here's a tribute to all the fathers who strive to
keep their families happy and safe.
1. Why are Fathers like parking spaces?
The good ones are already taken.
2. If you ask your father, "What's on the TV," what would his answer be?
3. How would your dad say is the best way to count cows?
With a cowculator.
4. What does you dad answer when you ask him what the movie
he's watching is about?
"About 2 hours."
5. What did the pirate dad say on his 80th birthday?
6. After you've awakened in the car which your father
has been driving for a long distance, what does he say when you ask him where your are?
"In the car."
7. The waiter asks your dad how he would you like his steak, what's his response?
"On a plate would be nice."
8. What's the difference between a poorly dressed man on a tricycle and a well dressed man on a bicycle?
Attire (a tire).
9. What does your dad say when you ask him to make you a bowl of cereal?
He waves his hands over your head and says, "Poof! You are now a bowl of cereal."
10. What does your father call an obese psychic?
"A four-chin teller (fortune-teller).
11. What do you call your dad if he's ice skating and falls through the ice?
12. When your mother asked your father to put the cat out last night, what was Dad's response?
"I didn't know it was on fire!".
13. When you're dad is the first one into the swimming pool and you ask, "How's the water," what will he say?
14. What does a dad say when
after dinner, you ask to leave the table?
"Where do you want to leave it?"
15. When you made a mistake and gave your dad soap flakes instead of corn flakes for breakfast, was he mad?
Yes, he was so mad, he was foaming at the mouth.
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved