Free Stuff l Link to Us l
Contact Us l
Games l Riddles
1. An old fashioned bike wheel has 21 spokes. How many spaces are between the spokes - 20, 21, or 22?
2. Where did Pilgrims land when they arrived in America?
3. Who succeeded the first President?
4. When is the best time to have lunch?
5. When should you strike a match?
6. What makes a man bald-headed?
7. What always ends everything?
8. What is it that one needs most in the long run?
9. What animal keeps the best time?
10. Why should you always carry a watch when crossing a desert?
11. A man went on a trip on Friday, stayed for 2 days and returned on Friday. How is that possible?
12. What has 4 wheels and flies?
13. How do you make a Venetian blind?
14. How do you get to Carnegie Hall?
15. Think fast: There's an electric train
traveling south. The wind is from the north-west. In which direction would the
smoke from the train be blowing?
16. What is the second most used letter in
the English language? Hint: it is also the first letter of the most used
word in the English language.
17. How can you avoid hitting your fingers when driving in a nail with a hammer?
18. Why did the bubble gum cross the road?
19. What walks on 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs in the afternoon, and 3 legs in the evening?
20. What 5 letter word can have its last 4 letters removed and still sound the same?
21. If you see a bird sitting on a twig, how could you get the twig without disturbing the bird?
22. When is a yellow dog most likely to enter a house?
23. What has a head like a cat, feet like a cat, a tail like a cat, but isn't a cat?
24. When is a doctor most annoyed?
25. Why isn't your nose twelve inches long?
Go to Classic Riddles Page 2
Tell a Friend to Visit
Free Tell-a-Friend by Bravenet.com
Keep having fun at Just Riddles and
Riddles * Games *
Daily Puzzle & Games * Illusions * Downloads * Picture Puzzles * Quizzes * Free Stuff * Comic Fun
Number Equations * Math Puzzlers * Mystery Corner * Kids Pages * Webmasters * Word Play *
Trivia * Great Links
Logic Questions *
Wacky Words *
Cats * Challenge Puzzle *
Hidden Faces *
Bible Names Puzzle
Brain Busters *
Vocal Puzzles *
Magic Tricks *
Message Board *
Sign/View Our Guest Book *
©1999-2014 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved