CAN YOU NAME THE PERSON THAT SPEAKS THESE WORDS IN THE BIBLE?
Bible Quote Solutions
1. "Here 1 am living in this beautiful cedar palace, but the Ark of the Lord's covenant is out in a tent!"
2. "Am I my brother's keeper?"
3. "Go and marry a prostitute."
4. "How much will you pay me to betray Jesus to you?"
5. "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry burdens, and I will give you rest."
6. "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life."
7. "Come, be my disciples, and I will show you how to fish for people!"
8. "How could I become a father at the age of one hundred?"
9. "Cut the living child in two and give half to each of these women."
10. "Don't be troubled. You trust God, now trust in me."
11. "But why did you need to search? You should have known that I would be in my Father's house."
12. "At last! She is part of my own flesh and bone! She will be called 'woman,' because she was taken out of a man."
13. "I have sinned, for I have betrayed an innocent man."
14. "Everything is meaningless, utterly meaningless!"
15. "I won't believe it unless I see the nail wounds in his hands, put my fingers into them, and place my hand into the wound in his side."