Free Stuff -- Link to Us
1. What animal uses a nutcracker?
A toothless squirrel.
2. What do you call a dog that is left-handed?
A south paw.
3. What do you call a dog with no legs?
It doesn't matter what you call him, he's not going to come.
4. What do you call a great dog detective?
5. What do you get if cross two young dogs with a pair of headphones?
6. What do you get if you cross a beagle with bread dough?
7. What do you get if you cross a Beatle and an Australian dog?
8. What do you get if you cross a cocker spaniel, a poodle and a rooster?
9. What do you get when you cross a pit bull with a collie?
A dog that runs for help ... after he bites your leg off.
10. What does a dog get when it finishes obedience school?
A pet degree (pedigree).
11. What goes "Tick tock, woof woof?"
A watch dog.
12. What happens when it rains cats and dogs?
You might step in a poodle (puddle).
13. What is a little dog's favorite drink?
14. What is more impressive than a talking dog?
A spelling bee.
15. What kind of dog chases red articles of clothing?
Go to Animal Riddles Page 2
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2015 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved