Free Stuff l Link to Us l
Contact Us l
Games l Riddles
1. What animal uses a nutcracker?
2. What do you call a dog that is left-handed?
3. What do you call a dog with no legs?
4. What do you call a great dog detective?
5. What do you get if cross two young dogs with a pair of headphones?
6. What do you get if you cross a beagle with bread dough?
7. What do you get if you cross a Beatle and an Australian dog?
8. What do you get if you cross a cocker spaniel, a poodle and a rooster?
9. What do you get when you cross a pit bull with a collie?
10. What does a dog get when it finishes obedience school?
11. What goes "Tick tock, woof woof?"
12. What happens when it rains cats and dogs?
13. What is a little dog's favorite drink?
14. What is more impressive than a talking dog?
15. What kind of dog chases red articles of clothing?
16. What kind of dog does Dracula have?
17. What kind of dog floats in the air?
18. What do you get if an Airedale floats too close to the sun?
19. What's happening when you hear "woof...splat...meow...splat?"
20. How did the little Scottish dog feel when he saw a monster?
21. Where do you find a no legged dog?
22. Where do young dogs sleep when they camp out?
23. Where should you never take a dog?
24. Which dog tastes better when eaten?
25. Which side of a dog has the most hair?
Animal Riddles Page 2
Tell a Friend to Visit
Free Tell-a-Friend by Bravenet.com
Keep having fun at Just Riddles and
Riddles * Games *
Daily Puzzle & Games * Illusions * Downloads * Picture Puzzles * Quizzes * Free Stuff * Comic Fun
Number Equations * Math Puzzlers * Mystery Corner * Kids Pages * Webmasters * Word Play *
Trivia * Great Links
Logic Questions *
Wacky Words *
Cats * Challenge Puzzle *
Hidden Faces *
Bible Names Puzzle
Brain Busters *
Vocal Puzzles *
Magic Tricks *
Message Board *
Sign/View Our Guest Book *
©1999-2014 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved