WORK RIDDLES PAGE 4
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
46. What do you call an undertaker in the South?
A Southern planter.
47. What do you call the person who judges art contests?
Artificial (art official).
48. What do you call the person who mows the grass of a baseball field?
A diamond cutter.
49. What do you have to know to be a real estate salesman?
50. At this moment everyone in the world is doing the same thing. What is it?
51. At what sport do waiters excel?
Tennis. They really know how to serve.
52. For what person do all men remove their hats?
53. What does a farmer grow if he works hard enough?
54. How do fish go into business?
They start on a small scale.
55. How do sailors get their clothes clean?
They throw them overboard and they wash ashore.
56. How do they pay people who work in a candle factory?
By the wick (week).
57. How do undertakers speak?
58. What did the little skunk want to be when it grew up?
A big stinker.
59. What did the mason say to the wall?
"One more crack like that and I'll plaster you."
60. If the Pilgrims came over on the Mayflower, how did the barbers arrive?
On clipper ships.
Go to Work Riddles Page 5
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved