WORK RIDDLES PAGE 3
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
31. Why was Count Dracula glad to help young vampires?
He liked to see new blood in the business.
32. Why was the banker bored?
Because he lost interest in everything.
33. Why was the cowboy a lot of laughs?
He was always horsing around.
34. Why was the expert in the pretzel factory fired?
He tried to straighten things out.
35. Why was the Marine sergeant discharged?
Because he was rotten to the Corps (core).
36. Why was the photographer arrested?
Because he shot people and blew them up.
37. Why was the worker fired from his job in the mattress factory?
Because he was caught lying down on the job.
38. Why shouldn't you believe painters?
Because they spread it on thick.
39. How is a judge like an English teacher?
They both hand out long sentences.
40. How do you learn to work in an ice cream parlor?
You go to sundae (Sunday) school.
41. What did the woman say to the adding machine?
"I'm counting on you."
42. What did the worm want to do when he grew up?
He wanted to join the Apple Core (Corps).
43. What do atomic scientists do when they go on vacation?
They go fission (fishing).
44. What do historians talk about when they meet?
Old times, of course.
45. What did the rabbit want to be when he grew up?
He wanted to join the Hare (Air) Force.
Go to Work Riddles Page 4
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved