WORK RIDDLES PAGE 2
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
16. Why do people dislike going to the dentist?
Because he is boring.
17. Why is a drama teacher like the Pony Express?
Because he is a stage coach.
18. Why is a shoemaker like a clergyman?
Both try to save soles (souls).
19. Why is a shoemaker's job unpleasant?
Because of all the low-down heels that he has to work with.
20. Why did the pretty school teacher marry the janitor?
Because he swept her off her feet.
21. What salesman has the slickest line?
A hair grease salesman.
22. What was Noah's profession?
He was an arkitect (architect).
23. When do mathematicians die?
When their numbers are up.
24. When does it pay to be boring?
When you're a ditch digger.
25. When is a teacher like a bird of prey?
When he watches you like a hawk.
26. Who judges baking contests?
A pirate (a pie right?).
27. Who makes a million dollars a day?
Someone who works in a mint.
28. Who was the first nuclear scientist?
Eve because she knew all about the atom (Adam).
29. Why are garbage men unhappy?
Because they are down in the dumps so much.
30. What profession did the parrot get into when it swallowed the clock?
Politics (Polly ticks).
Go to Work Riddles Page 3
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved