WORD RIDDLES PAGE 4
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
46. What is it that no one can conquer?
47. What is both inside and outside a house?
The front door.
48. What teaches without talking?
49. What country can you put on the table?
50. What is the coldest country in the world?
51. What is a woman's favorite word?
The last one.
52. What 8 letter word leaves ten when you take away 5 letters?
53. When is this sentence true: There are eleven letters in the alphabet.
When "the alphabet" is in quotation marks. (count the letters).
54. This is the only type of cheese that is made backwards. What kind is it?
Edam (it spells "made" backwards).
55. What is the only word in the English language that ends in mt?
56. A woman was born in 1960. She is alive and well today, but is only 25 years old. How is this possible?
She was born in room hospital room 1960, 25 years ago.
57. What do racecar and kayak have in common?
They are both spelled the same forward and backward.
58. Why don't seismologists have many friends?
Because they`re faultfinders.
59. What kind of nails do carpenter's avoid?
60. What part of a newspaper do angry people like best?
The crossword puzzle.
Go to Word Riddles Page 5
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved