WORD RIDDLES PAGE 2
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
16. What can you always find in the middle of a taxicab?
The letter x.
17. Is the sentence "This statement is false" true or false?
To be false, it has to be true and vice versa. It is a paradox.
18. What would you get if you crossed a weeping willow with a nun?
A sob sister.
19. What sickness can you get from a mattress?
20. What do you get between sunrise and sunset?
21. How can you say rabbit without the letter "R?"
22. What kind of story is the "The Three Little Pigs?"
A Pigtail ( Pig Tale).
23. What kind of jokes did Albert Einstein make?
24. What has 4 eyes but can't see?
25. What kind of clock is crazy?
A Cuckoo Clock.
26. What asks no questions but gets lots of answers?
27. Ask a question that must be answered "YES."
What does y-e-s spell?
28. Ask a question that cannot be answered "yes."
Are you asleep?
29. What is the best eavesdropper?
30. What is a good name for a wig?
Falsehood (false hood).
Go to Word Riddles Page 3
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved