WEIRD RIDDLES PAGE 4
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
46. What do you call someone who carries a dictionary in his jeans?
47. Why are Boy Scouts chubby?
Because scouting rounds a guy out.
48. When is an army like a sales clerk making out a bill?
When it is ready to charge.
49. What is a ship for good writers?
50. What is an ocean?
Where buoy meets gull (boy meets girl).
51. "Did you hear the story about the smog?"
You don't have to tell me, it's all over town.
52. How can you eat and study at the same time?
Eat alphabet soup.
53. How do you get out of a locked room with a piano in it?
Play the piano until you find the right key and then unlock the door.
54. How can you say rabbit without using the letter R?
55. How can you tell if a ghost is about to faint?
He gets as pale as a sheet.
56. What is the front part of a geography book called?
The table of continents (contents).
57. What two words have thousands of letters in them?
58. Where can you always find diamonds?
In a deck of cards.
59. If the green house is on the right side of the road, and the red house is on the left side of the road, where is the white house?
In Washington, D.C.
60. Why do scientists look for things twice?
Because they research (re-search) everything.
Go to Weird Riddles Page 5
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved