WEIRD RIDDLES PAGE 3
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
31. What is big and purple and lies in the sea?
32. What kind of story is the story about the three little pigs?
A pigtail (pig tale).
33. What would you call the life story of a car?
34. Who invented the telephone?
The Phoenicians (phone-itions).
35. Why did the girl tear a page off the calendar?
Because she wanted to take a month off.
36. What Spanish name opens the Star Spangled Banner?
Jose (Oh, say can you see).
37. Why did the man keep a ruler on his newspaper?
Because he wanted to get the story straight.
38. If a papa bull eats three bales of hay and a baby bull eats one bale, how much hay will a mama bull eat?
None. There is no such thing as a mama bull, it's called a cow.
39. What does a dog get when it graduates from dog school?
A pedigree (a pet degree).
40. What does a farmer call a steer that he borrows and has to return?
A stereo (steer he owes).
41. What is an ultimate?
The last person you marry.
42. What kind of clothing does a pet dog wear?
43. What would happen if you swallowed your knife and fork?
You would have to eat with your hands.
44. Where does Friday come before Thursday?
In the dictionary.
45. Why did the girl sit on her watch?
She wanted to be on time.
Go to Weird Riddles Page 4
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved