WEIRD RIDDLES PAGE 2
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
16. How do they drink water in the South?
From Dixie cups.
17. What are the three swiftest means of communication?
Telephone, telegraph and tell-a-secret.
18. When do the leaves begin to turn?
The night before a test.
19. If fish lived on land, where would they live?
20. What did one faucet say to the other faucet?
"You're a big drip."
21. What did the shirt say to the pants?
"Meet me at the clothesline."
22. Why do statues and paintings of George Washington always show him standing?
Because he would never lie.
23. What did one invisible man say to the other invisible man?
"It's nice not to see you again."
24. What do hill people cook their food on?
A mountain range.
25. What is a banged-up used car?
A car in first-crash condition.
26. What is black and white and red all over?
A sunburned zebra.
27. How do you buy things in Mexico?
The same way you buy things anywhere else.
28. What radio has a crew cut?
A short-wave radio.
29. When do your car's brakes work best?
In the morning when it's breakfast (brake fast) time.
30. What is the difference between a man and a running dog?
One wears trousers, the other pants.
Go to Weird Riddles Page 3
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved