VALENTINE RIDDLES PAGE 4
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
46. What happened when the two angels got married?
They lived harpily ever after.
47. Is it better to write a valentine note on an empty stomach or on a full stomach?
It is better to write it on paper.
48. What did the valentine card say to the stamp?
"Stick with me and we'll go places."
49. What did the caveman give his wife on Valentine's Day?
Ughs and kisses.
50. Did Adam and Eve ever have a date?
No, but they had an apple.
51. What two words have a thousand letters in them?
52. What did the boy cat say to the girl cat on Valentine's Day?
"You're purrr-fect for me."
53. What travels around the world but stays in one corner?
54. What did the letter say to the stamp?
"You send me."
55. What would you get it you crossed a dumb girl with the God of love?
A stupid cupid.
56. What did the boy bird sing to the girl bird on Valentine's Day?
"Let me call you Tweetheart."
57. Why is an artichoke the most loving vegetable?
Because it's all heart.
58. Why did the banana go out with the prune?
Because it couldn't get a date.
59. What did one light bulb say to the other?
"I love you a whole watt!"
60. What did Frankenstein say to his girlfriend?
"Be my Valenstein."
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved