VALENTINE RIDDLES PAGE 3
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
31. What did the little girl sheep say to the little boy sheep on Valentine's Day?
"You're not so baaaaaa-d yourself."
32. Why should you send your sweetheart a valentine on Valentine's Day?
Because you always heart the one you love.
33. What is a ram's favorite song?
I Only Have Eyes For Ewe.
34. What did the pork chop say to the steak on Valentine's Day?
"Nice to meat (meet) you."
35. What does a man who loves his car do on February 14th?
He gives it a valenshine.
36. Do skunks celebrate Valentine's Day?
Sure, they're very scent-imental.
37. What did the boy rabbit say to the girl rabbit on Valentine's Day?
"Some bunny loves you."
38. What did the boy bear say to the girl bear on Valentine's Day?
"I love you beary much."
39. Why did the boy jump up and down on the valentine cards?
He was told to stamp letters.
40. What did the girl bee say to the boy bee on Valentine's Day?
"I love bee-ing with you."
41. What did the boy bee say to the girl bee on Valentine's Day?
"You are bee- utiful! Will you bee mine?"
42. What kind of flowers do you never give on Valentine's Day?
43. What did the boy whale say to the girl whale on Valentine's Day?
"Whale you be mine?"
44. What did the boy elephant say to the girl elephant on Valentine's Day?
"I love you a ton!"
45. What did one oar say to the other?
"Can I interest you in a little row-mance?"
Go to Valentine Riddles Page 4
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2017 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved