VALENTINE RIDDLES PAGE 2
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
16. What did the paper clip say to the magnet on Valentine's Day?
"I find you very attractive."
17. What did the bat say to his Valentine?
"You're fun to hang around with."
18. What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus on Valentine's Day?
"I want to hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand."
19. What did the boy owl say to the girl owl on Valentine's Day?
"Owl be yours."
20. What did the chocolate syrup say to the ice cream?
"I'm sweet on you."
21. What happened when the man fell in love with his garden?
It made him wed his plants.
22. What did the buck say to the doe on Valentine's Day?
"You're a dear! (Deer)."
23. What did the painter say to her boyfriend?
"I love you with all my art!"
24. What did the French chef give his wife for Valentine's Day?
A hug and a quiche!
25. What did the elephant say to his Valentine?
"I love you a ton!"
26. What did the boy snake say to the girl snake on Valentine's Day?
"Give me a hug and a hiss, honey."
27. What does an Valentine's Day envelope say when you lick it?
Nothing. It just shuts up.
28. Did you hear about the nearsighted porcupine?
He fell in love with a pincushion.
29. Why did the pig give his girlfriend a box of candy?
It was Valenswine's Day.
30. What did the little boy sheep say to the little girl sheep on Valentine's Day?
"I love ewe."
Go to Valentine Riddles Page 3
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved