TRICKY RIDDLES PAGE 4
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
46. When someone comes to your door, what is the polite thing to do?
Vitamin (invite him in).
47. Where did the rancher take the sheep for a hair trimming?
To the bah-bah (barber) shop.
48. Where do pencils come from?
49. Where do you end up if you smoke too much?
50. When did the fly fly?
When the spider spied her.
51. Spell Indian tent with two letters.
52. What animal is a cannibal?
An anteater (aunt eater).
53. What animal would you like to be on a cold day?
A little otter (hotter).
54. What are two fibs?
A paralyze (pair of lies).
55. Why do ships use knots instead of miles?
To keep the sea tide (tied).
56. What color was the "Keep off the Grass" sign?
Go 'way (gray).
57. What did Delaware?
She wore her New Jersey.
58. What did Mason say to Dixon?
We have to draw the line somewhere.
59. What did one raindrop say to the other raindrop?
My plop (pop) is bigger than your plop (pop).
60. When are club dues paid?
On Dues day (Tuesday).
Go to Tricky Riddles Page 5
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved