TRICKY RIDDLES PAGE 3
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
31. What girl's name is like a letter?
32. What happened to the wolf who fell into the washing machine?
He became a wash and werewolf.
33. What happened when the Indian accidently shot at Daniel Boone?
He had an arrow (narrow) escape.
34. What happens when two pellet guns get married?
They have a BB (baby).
35. How do we know the Lone Ranger was poor?
Because he was always saying, I owe (heigh-ho) Silver.
36. What holes are not holes?
Knotholes (not holes).
37. What is a bee?
An insect that stings (sings) for its supper.
38. What is a forum?
Two-um plus two-um.
39. What is a panther?
Someone who makes panths (pants).
40. What geometric figure is like a runaway parrot?
A polygon (Polly gone).
41. When is a little black book not a little black book?
When it is read (red).
42. When is a grown man still a child?
When he is a miner (minor).
43. When is a letter damp?
When it has postage due (dew).
44. When is a well-dressed lion like a weed?
When he's a dandelion (dandy lion).
45. When is it difficult to get your watch off your wrist?
When it's ticking (sticking) there.
Go to Tricky Riddles Page 4
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved