TRICKY RIDDLES PAGE 2
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
16. Why is Saturday night important to Roman Emperor Julius's girl friend?
That's when Julius Caesar (sees her).
17. Why is an inexpensive dog a bad watchdog?
Because a bargain (barking) dog does not bite.
18. Why is Ireland so rich?
Because its capital is always Dublin (doubling).
19. Why is a shirt with 8 buttons so interesting?
Because you fascinate (fasten 8).
20. Why was the little horse unhappy?
Because every time it wanted something, its mother would say, Neigh (Nay).
21. What man in the Bible was the busiest doctor?
Job, because he had the most patience (patients).
22. Where does the sandman keep his sleeping sand?
In his knapsack (nap sack).
23. Where were the first French fries made?
In Greece (grease).
24. Why are oranges like bells?
You can peel (peal) both of them.
25. Why did the lady hold her ears when she passed the chickens?
Because she didn't want to hear their foul (fowl) language.
26. Why did the man throw away all the new pennies he had?
Because they were a nuisance (new cents).
27. Why did the teacher give the zombie bad marks?
He was always making a ghoul (fool) of himself.
28. Why did the tree need less sunshine?
Because it was sycamore (sick of more).
29. Why do people feel stronger on Saturdays and Sundays?
Because all the other days are week (weak) days.
30. Where do you put letters to boys?
In a mail (male) box.
Go to Tricky Riddles Page 3
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved