THANKSGIVING RIDDLES PAGE 4
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
46. Which pilgrim cut the turkey at the first Thanksgiving feast?
47. Why did mom save some turkey for tomorrow?
She didn't want it to go to waist.
48. What did John Alden wear on his feet?
49. Why is a turkey on Thanksgiving like a ghost the day after Halloween?
Because he's gone today, but yesterday he was a-gobblin.
50. What is a baby turkey called?
A peeping Tom.
51. What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?
The letter g.
52. Did the little Pilgrims eat their turkey with their fingers?
No, they never ate their fingers.
53. What can you never eat for Thanksgiving dinner?
Breakfast or lunch.
54. Why were the Pilgrims afraid of the turkey?
Because he was always a gobblin.
55. What do you get when you cross a turkey with a banjo?
A turkey that plucks himself.
56. Why do you go to relative's house on Thanksgiving?
Because the house won't come to you.
57. Why is Thanksgiving such an intelligent holiday?
Because it's in KNOW-vember.
58. What did the pilgrims use to bake cakes?
59. How are a Turkey, a Donkey, and a Monkey the same?
They all have keys.
60. What happened to the turkey whose feathers were all pointing the wrong way?
He was tickled to death.
Go to Thanksgiving Riddles Page 5
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved