THANKSGIVING RIDDLES PAGE 3
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
31. What sound does a space turkey make?
Hubble, Hubble, Hubble.
32. What kind of Thanksgiving-Knock-Knock-Jokes-and-Riddles-for-Kids music did the Pilgrims like?
33. Can you make a turkey float?
You need 2 scoops of ice cream, root beer, and a turkey.
34. Can a turkey jump higher than the Empire State Building?
Yes - a building can't jump at all.
35. Why were the cranberries red?
They saw the turkey dressing.
36. What do you get when you cross a turkey with an octopus?
Enough drumsticks for Thanksgiving.
37. What side of the turkey is the left side?
The part that was not eaten.
38. When the Pilgrims first landed, where did they stand?
On their feet.
39. What would you get if you crossed a turkey with an octopus?
Eight feather dusters.
40. Why did Johnny get such low grades after Thanksgiving?
Because everything is marked down after the holidays.
41. Why are so many new cars sold around Thanksgiving time?
It's a good time to buy an AUTUMN-mobile.
42. Where should you bury your Thanksgiving potatoes?
In a GRAVE-y.
43. Which side of the turkey has the juiciest meat?
44. What do policemen eat on Thanksgiving?
Corn on the cop.
45. What do goldfish say on Thanksgiving?
Go to Thanksgiving Riddles Page 4
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved