ST. PATRICK'S DAY RIDDLES PAGE 3
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
31. Where can gold always be found?
In the dictionary.
32. Do leprechauns make good secretaries?
Absolutely. They're great at shorthand.
33. What would you call an 8 foot tall leprechaun carrying a large club?
Anything he wants.
34. What was missing from the Irish stew?
It could have used a pinch of Gaelic.
35. What do leprechauns love to barbecue?
36. What did one Irish ghost say to the other?
Top o' the moaning to you.
37. Did you hear about the man who wanted to sound Irish?
He decided to go for brogue.
38. Why did the leprechaun wear red sneakers?
His green ones were in the wash.
39. Which leprechaun wears the biggest shoes?
The leprechaun with the biggest feet.
40. What did the leprechaun say to the elf?
How's the weather up there.
41. How did the Irish Jig get started?
Too much to drink and not enough restrooms.
42. What kind of music does a leprechaun band play?
Sham-rock n roll.
43. What did St. Patrick say to the snakes to get them to leave?
44. What would you get if you crossed a leprechaun with a bathroom?
45. Are people jealous of the Irish?
Sure, some are green with envy.
Go to Page 4 of St Patrick's Day Riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved