ST. PATRICK'S DAY RIDDLES
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
16. What is Irish and left out on the lawn all summer?
Paddy O' Furniture.
17. Why are Saint Patrick's Day and April 15 alike?
On Saint Patrick's Day you wear green, and on April 15 the government takes away your green.
18. What's big and purple and lies next to Ireland?
19. Why should you never iron a 4-leaf clover?
Because you don't want to press your luck.
20. Why can't you borrow money from a leprechaun?
Because they are always a little short.
21. What do you get when you cross poison Ivy with a four-leaf clover?
A rash of good luck.
22. How can you tell if someone is jealous of the Irish?
They're green with envy.
23. Why are leprechauns so hard to get along with?
Because they're so short-tempered.
24. What would you get if you crossed Quasimodo with an Irish football player?
The Halfback of Notre Dame.
25. What happens when a leprechaun falls into a river?
He gets wet.
26. How did the leprechaun beat the Irishman to the pot of gold?
He took a shortcut.
27. What do you call an Irishman who knows how to control his wife?
28. What would you get if you crossed a leprechaun with a frog?
A little green man with a croak of gold.
29. What does the weatherman always say to a leprechaun?
How's the weather down there.
30. What kind of bow can't be tied?
Go to page 3 of St. Patrick's Day Riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved