SPORTS RIDDLES PAGE 4
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
46. Why did the coach go to the bank?
To get his quarterback!
47. Why shouldn't you listen to people who have just come out of the swimming pool?
Because they are all wet.
48. Why are mountain climbers curious?
They always want to take another peak (peek).
49. Why did the baseball player bring a pacifier to the game?
He wanted to play like the Babe.
50. Which takes longer to run: from first to second base or from second to third base?
From second to third base, because there is a shortstop in the middle.
51. What was the Olympic athlete's health problem?
52. What medical condition makes you run faster?
53. Why is a baseball field hot after the game?
Because all of the fans have gone home.
54. How can you pitch a winning baseball game without throwing a ball?
Only throw strikes.
55. Where do coal diggers play baseball?
In the miner (minor) leagues.
56. Why couldn't Robin play baseball?
He forgot his bat, man.
57. Why don't baseball players join unions?
Because they don't like to be called out on strikes.
58. Why couldn't the fans get soda pop at the double header?
Because the home team lost the opener.
59. What is the difference between a boy who is late for dinner and a baseball hit over the fence?
One runs home and the other is a home run.
60. Why was the piano tuner hired to play baseball?
Because he had perfect pitch.
Go to page 5 of Sports Riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved