SPORTS RIDDLES PAGE 3
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
31. Why do good bowlers play so slowly?
Because they have time to spare.
32. Two men were playing checkers. They played five games, and each man won the same number of games. How is that possible?
They played other people.
33. What is the best exercise for losing weight?
Pushing yourself away from the table.
34. If you were swimming in the ocean and a big alligator attacked you, what should you do?
Nothing. There are no alligators in the ocean.
35. What did one fish say to the other?
If you keep your big mouth shut, you won't get caught.
36. A lemon and an orange were on a high diving board. The orange jumped off. Why didn't the lemon?
Because it was yellow.
37. If two people had a race and one had sand in his shoe but the other did not, who would win?
The one with the sand in his shoe-if it was quicksand.
38. What kind of cats like to go bowling?
39. Why is an airline pilot like a football player?
They both want to make great touchdowns.
40. Why did they throw the elephants out of the swimming pool?
Because they couldn't hold their trunks up.
41. Why did they kick Tarzan out of the golf game?
He screamed with every swing.
42. Why was Adam known to be a good runner?
He was the first in the human race.
43. Why are jackasses good football players?
Because when they kick they seldom miss.
44. What has 18 legs and catches flies?
A baseball team!
45. In what part of a ballpark do you find the whitest clothes?
In the bleachers.
Go to page 4 of Sports Riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved