SPORTS RIDDLES PAGE 2
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
16. Why did the elephant who was a football fan start a stampede?
Because he wanted to play for the Chargers.
17. Why shouldn't you tell a joke while you are ice skating?
Because the ice might crack up.
18. Why was the mummy sent into the game as a pinch hitter?
With a mummy at bat, the game would be all wrapped up.
19. Why did the golfer have an extra pair of pants?
In case he got a hole-in-one.
20. What kind of dog hangs around bowling alleys?
21. What kind of team cries when it loses?
A bawl (ball) club.
22. Why are lollipops like racehorses?
The more you lick them the faster they go.
23. Why is a scrambled egg like a losing ball team?
Because they both have been beaten.
24. When can you jump over three men without getting up?
In a checkers game.
25. Why do you run faster when you have a cold?
You have a racing pulse and a runny nose.
26. A cabbage, a faucet and a tomato are having a race. How are they doing?
The faucet is running, but the cabbage is ahead and the tomato is trying to ketchup.
27. How do fireflies start a race?
Someone says, "Ready, set, glow!"
28. What kind of insect likes to bowl?
A boll weevil.
29. Why did the Yankees play in Jellystone
Because Yogi wasn't allowed to leave the park.
30. Why did the basketball player visit the bank?
His checks were all bouncing.
Go to page 3 of Sports Riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved