SILLY RIDDLES PAGE 9
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
121. What did the outlaw give his wife for her birthday?
122. What do you get if you cross a moth and a firefly?
An insect that finds its way around dark closets.
123. What dessert does the orchestra eat at Christmas time?
124. Why did the window pane blush?
It saw the weather-strip.
125. What happened when the painter threw his pictures at the cardiologist?
He had an art attack.
126. What do you get if you cross a telephone and a shirt?
Ring around the collar.
127. What did Simple Simon say to the pieman?
You've got a lot of crust."
128. How do you file a nail?
Under the letter N.
129. When is a thief neither left-handed nor right-handed?
When he is underhanded.
130. What kind of suit does a duck wear?
A duck-sedo (tuxedo).
131. What would you get if you crossed a wrestler with a piece of pastry?
132. What is a parrot?
A wordy birdy.
133. What do criminals eat with their milk?
134. What do rich turtles wear?
135. Can any birds devour fish?
Yes, the Peli-can.
Go to page 10 of silly riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved