SILLY RIDDLES PAGE 8
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
106. How is a chicken stronger than an elephant?
An elephant can get chicken pox, but a chicken can't get elephant pox.
107. What did one lifesaver say to the other lifesaver?
"You were mint (meant) for me."
108. What did the big watch hand say to the little watch hand?
"Don't go away, I'll be back in an hour."
109. What was the Roy Rodgers' favorite subject in school?
110. Why does an elephant want to be alone?
Because two's a crowd.
111. What do you call a person who isn't allowed to have chocolate?
112. What did the father tree say to his son?
"You're a chip off the old block."
113. What kind of bandit steals cats?
114. What did the comedian say when he took off his clothes?
"Haven't you ever seen a comic strip?"
115. What are witches' favorite desserts?
Ice cream crones.
116. If cows talked all at once, what would they say?
Nothing, cows can't talk.
117. Two thieves robbed a bank. They decided to bury
the money they stole. It took them two days to dig a hole to bury the money, how long would it take them if they only dug half a hole?
None, you can't dig half a hole.
118. How are cities dressed?
119. Why did the elephant dunk his doughnut?
He lost his basketball.
120. What kind of money do monsters use?
Weirdo (weird dough).
Go to page 9 of silly riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved