SILLY RIDDLES PAGE 7
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
91. What kind of coffee does a cow drink?
De calf (decaf).
92. If six children and two dogs were under the same umbrella how come none of them got wet?
It wasn't raining.
93. What lives in the ocean, has eight legs and is quick on the draw?
Billy the Squid.
94. Why did the otter cross the road?
To get to the otter side.
95. What is a poet's favorite soda pop?
Lemon and rhyme.
96. What piece of wood is like a king?
97. Where do most of the nuts in Dodge City hang out?
At the Hershey bar.
98. What has antlers and eats cheese?
99. What do policemen eat in Chinese restaurants?
100. What did one candle say to the other candle?
"Going out tonight?"
101. What did the banana do when it saw King Kong?
The banana split.
102. Why did the elephant cross the road?
It was the chicken's day off.
103. How does the butcher speak?
He talks turkey.
104. What cap should never be removed?
105. Why did Billy the Kid set Dodge City on fire?
So he could be the toast of the town.
Go to page 8 of silly riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved