SILLY RIDDLES PAGE 6
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
76. Spell pound in two letters?
77. Why did the thief steal the deck of cards?
He heard there were 13 diamonds in it.
78. Why is it hard to recognize horses from the back?
Because they're always switching their tails.
79. What would you get if you crossed an Irish cook with an Italian cook?
80. Why shouldn't you put grease on your hair the night before a test?
If you did, everything might slip your mind.
81. What does a pickle say when it wants to join a poker game?
"Dill me in."
82. What animal do you resemble when you're in the shower?
A little bear (bare).
83. What's the best day to have a stick of gum?
84. What's the first thing you put into an empty room?
85. What is the difference between a sniper and chocolate cake?
One hits the mark; the other hits the spot.
86. How do you get fur from a bear?
By car, bus, train or plane.
87. What does a skunk do about kitchen odors?
It eats out.
88. What is a sound sleeper?
Someone who snores.
89. Why did the silly man wear loud socks?
So his feet wouldn't fall asleep.
90. Why did the turtle cross the road?
To get to the Shell station.
Go to page 7 of silly riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved