SILLY RIDDLES PAGE 5
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
61. What kind of cat chases outlaws?
A posse cat.
62. What language do chimpanzees speak?
63. How do you get milk from an elephant?
Open its refrigerator.
64. Why is an engaged girl like a telephone?
Because they both have rings.
65. Who robbed stagecoaches and wore dirty clothes?
66. How do you take down a monkey's voice?
With an ape recorder.
67. What did one refrigerator say to the other refrigerator?
"Have an ice day."
68. What kind of hogs do you find on highways?
69. Why did the Sheriff go to the barbecue?
He heard it was a good place to have a steak (stake) out.
70. What kind of apes grow on vines?
Gray apes (grapes).
71. Where did the homeless prune end up?
In the pits.
72. Why is a toupee like a secret?
Because it is kept under your hat.
73. What is the hardest thing to deal with in a poker game?
A greasy deck of cards.
74. When is a horse not a horse?
When it turns into a pasture.
75. How does a scuba diver eat?
He sinks (sings) for his supper.
Go to page 6 of silly riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved