SILLY RIDDLES PAGE 4
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
46. What is yellow and sucks sap from trees?
A yellow-bellied sap sucker.
47. What would you get if you crossed an egg with an ox?
An egg with double yokes (yolks).
48. Who can marry a lot of women and still be single?
49. Who was the thirstiest outlaw in the Wild West?
The one who drank Canada Dry.
50. Why do elephants have short tails?
So they won't get stuck in revolving doors.
51. What is a comedian's favorite cereal?
52. What kind of coach has no wheels?
A football coach, baseball coach, etc.
53. Where do dead outlaws go on Saturday nights?
To ghost towns.
54. What do you get if you cross a raccoon and a skunk?
A dirty look from the raccoon.
55. What do golfers snack on?
Bread and putter (butter).
56. Why do we buy clothes?
Because we can't get them for free.
57. What happened when the outlaw ran away with the circus?
The Sheriff made him bring it back.
58. What do you call a 2,000 pound gorilla?
59. Why does the kangaroo carry bread in his pouch?
So he can have a pocket full of rye.
60. What is a zebra?
A horse with Venetian blinds.
Go to page 5 of silly riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved