SILLY RIDDLES PAGE 3
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
31. What would you do if a lion came after you at 60 miles an hour?
"I'd do 70."
32. What is the first thing you see when you understand something?
you see the light.
33. What is the favorite sport of executioners?
34. What would you get if you blew your hair dryer down a rabbit hole?
Hot cross bunnies.
35. Where do children learn their ABC's?
In LMN-tary school.
36. What people travel the most?
37. What did the hangman give his wife for her birthday?
38. What weighs 5,000 pounds, eats peanuts and lives in Los Angeles?
An L.A. Phant.
39. What is a parrot's favorite food?
40. What did the light switch say to the girl?
"You turn me on."
41. Why did outlaws sleep on the ground after they robbed a bank?
They wanted to lie low.
42. How can you tell which end of a worm is its head?
Tickle it in the middle and see which end laughs.
43. What kind of breakfast helps you play word games?
44. What does a caterpillar do on New Year's Day?
Turns over a new leaf.
45. Who was the most famous cat in the Wild West?
Go to page 4 of silly riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved