SILLY RIDDLES PAGE 22
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
316. Is the skunk mad?
317. Why was the girl named Sugar?
Because she was so refined.
318. What did the horse say when it finished eating a bale of hay?
"That's the last straw."
319. Why did the silly farmer take a needle into the field?
To sow (sew) the corn.
320. What small fish is always getting into fights?
321. What is another name for a telephone booth?
322. What do you get if you cross and owl with an oyster?
An animal that drops pearls of wisdom.
323. Did the insects have a fight?
Yes, it was a flea-for-all.
324. What did the chicks say to the miser?
325. What position do pigs play on a baseball team?
326. What did the farmer say when he wanted to get the sheep's attention?
327. What kind of horses frighten ranchers?
328. When is the best time to milk a cow?
When she is in the moo-d.
329. What happens when two surgeons fight?
330. What is the science of shopping?
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved