SILLY RIDDLES PAGE 21
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
301. What did the farmer say when he wanted to get the sheep's attention?
302. What kind of horses frighten ranchers?
303. When is the best time to milk a cow?
When she is in the moo-d.
304. What happens when two surgeons fight?
305. What is the science of shopping called?
306. What does a sheep say when it has problems?
"Where there's a wool, there's a way."
307. Which bird is most worried about hygiene?
The rooster, because he won't lend anybody his comb.
308. How did the clock get bitten?
By a tick.
309. What food is good for the brain?
310. Why did the sheep go into the saloon?
To see the baa-tender.
311. What do you get if you cross a chef and a rooster?
312. Is the octopus mad?
yes, he's all up in arms.
313. What kind of a bird is like a letter?
314. Why is a rodeo horse rich?
It has a million bucks.
315. When does a farm go round and round?
When the farmer rotates his crops.
Go to page 22 of silly riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved